Important UrbanYou Contacts
UrbanYou Support – 1300 048 566
UrbanYou Job Alert (SMS service only): 0419 764 794
UrbanYou After Hours: 1300 048 566
Email us on email@example.com
When to call us?
- If you’re running late do not call the customer. Please call UrbanYou on 1300 048 566 and we’ll call the customer and let them know.
- If you have any issues on the job e.g. damage or injury
- If the customer has additional requests that are not part of the original booking
- If your having trouble accessing the property or finding adequate parking
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a booking
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the UrbanYou App and can’t see your confirmed booking
Booking & Invoicing Process
- UrbanYou will post gardening jobs in your service area via the app. Click on the job to see the booking details including location, start and finish time and any special instructions.
- Jobs are allocated on a first-in basis. Please respond by hitting the “Available” button. Please check the Suburb on Google Maps, and ensure you have enough time to get to the job. If you are not available or the job is too far, just ignore.
- All Jobs have an 8-digit reference number starting UY e.g. UY123456.
- If you have been allocated the job you will receive a job confirmation via SMS. You will also receive a Booking Confirmation via email – please read this carefully as it contains the details of the booking. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not receive an SMS or email confirmation, this means you have not been allocated the job.
- Complete the job. If the customer is on site, please do a final work through to ensure all areas have been covered.
- Remittance: Each week we will send you a statement of all jobs completed in the previous week, please check this and advise of any discrepancies. UrbanYou will pay directly into your account at the agreed rate of $40ph incl GST.
Be on time, every time! Providers are expected to arrive on time and remain servicing the property for the duration of the allocated booking time. If you are running late, please call UrbanYou, and we will let the client know.
Our jobs are quoted in total hours. For example – a 6 hour job pays $270 total.
- 1 gardener may be onsite for 6 hours – job pays $270
- 2 gardeners could be onsite for 3 hours – job will pay $270
- 3 gardeners could be onsite for 2 hours – job still pays $270
Extra time needed?
No worries. Please inspect the property on arrival, should additional time be required, call UrbanYou to get approval for the extra time. If the client cannot afford the extra cost, we will discuss a priority list to be completed in the allocated time.
UrbanYou can only invoice the client approved hours. Please ensure any time adjustment or costs are advised before starting the work, as we need to charge the customer credit card. At no stage should cash be exchanged during a booking.
If green waste removal is required, this will be included in the Special Instructions on your Booking Confirmation. When you complete the job and know how much green waste needs to be removed, you must call UrbanYou and provide a quote. We will call the customer, confirm the cost and charge the customers card.
Customer Feedback and Star Ratings
- UrbanYou holds an average Customer Rating of 4.5 stars, and we expect all Service Providers to uphold that minimum average.
- After every job we ask our customers to rate their service and provide feedback we will send this to you via email.
- If you receive negative feedback, our Support team will be in contact to let you know the details and ask questions about the job.
- If the negative feedback is due to failure on the part of the Service Provider, you may be required to attend to the area free of charge, you may negotiate a partial or full refund. In the case of serious failures a strike will be issued
- Should you fail to maintain a 4.5*average or receive 3 strikes, you will be removed from the system
Removal from the network
UrbanYou only works with businesses of the highest professional standards, and we offer our customers a 100% customer service guarantee.
Businesses face removal from our system if they do not meet these standards. This includes:
- Poor quality of service
- Ongoing negative feedback from customers
- Consistently bad timekeeping
- Cancellations as a result of poor service or poor behaviour
- Approaching customers to work directly
- Breach of the UrbanYou Code of Conduct
- Attending a UY job without your ID card
- One of your team members attending a UY jobs without an ID card
Cancellations and Changes
UrbanYou has a strict Cancellation Policy. This policy is in place to protect both providers and consumers from the inconvenience of last-minute booking changes.
If a client cancels within 12 hours of a service we will charge them a fee equivilent to 2 hours of work. This fee will be paid to you.
Any changes or cancellations made by the Service Provider within 24-hours of the booking will incur a 2-hour penalty fee and a strike.
All Providers who attend UrbanYou jobs must be insured.
Your business is liable for any damage that you cause on site.
Exchange of keys with a client is a private agreement between you and them. It is your responsibility to return the key when the job comes to an end.
Travel and Parking
UrbanYou does not pay for travel or parking. Please ensure you check the travel and parking options before accepting a job.
UrbanYou Code of Conduct
UrbanYou maintains a very high standard of behaviour, with reliability, quality and professionalism at our core. We expect all Service Providers on the network to uphold this standard when representing UrbanYou. Please ensure you are familiar with the UrbanYou Code of Conduct.
Terms and Conditions
By accepting any booking offered to you by UrbanYou, you agree to the Service Provider Terms & Conditions.