We’re calling all marketing super stars, for this newly created role within a hot tech startup on a mission to break free from the daily drudgery and get back more fun time!
UrbanYou is changing the way Aussies buy home services. We source the best local household service providers and connect them with active consumers via our online platform. Like UBER and AirBnb, UrbanYou is ‘on-demand’. Instead of searching for a cleaner or gardener blindly, your requirements are now matched in real time with a verified professional.
Here at UrbanYou we are moving into the next stage of our rapid growth journey, and looking for a talented, hands-on Marketing Manager to drive our brand and customer acquisition vision.
What will you achieve?
You will be responsible for executing against our integrated marketing strategy to achieve revenue targets. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Growing our fan base and engagement within social channels.
- Developing marketing partnerships.
- Manage email marketing activities to grow our subscriber base, and work closely with our content writers to deliver sharable content.
- Running sales promotions and events to build the brand and drive trial
- Successfully launch the brand into new markets
What will help you succeed?
- You will have experience working with an agency to grow this business and optimise your marketing campaigns to improve results.
- A strong communicator, you know how to adapt the customer voice through all marketing touch points.
- The customer is at the heart of everything you do…you’re a customer focused marketer and the experience of this brand (online and offline) is central to our success.
- Reporting and analytics is crucial to understanding how your campaigns and activity is tracking.
- You have 2 years+ experience in a previous ecommerce, startup or digital marketing role
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and outline why you should you be considered for this role to email@example.com