Business Development & Partner Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious, energetic, target-driven individual to help us scale-up our high growth B2B Partner network.
Do you thrive in a high-paced environment, and love being creative with sales strategies? Are you a people-person with a successful track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships? If so, this is your dream role whereby you’ll showcase exceptional sales and account management skills, while driving a high growth market opportunity.
Who is UrbanYou?
At UrbanYou we’re changing the way Aussies buy home services. We source the best local household service providers and connect them with active consumers via our online platform. Like UBER and Airbnb, UrbanYou is ‘on-demand’. Instead of searching for a cleaner or gardener blindly, your requirements are now matched in real time with a verified professional.
Backed by one of Australia’s most prominent VCs, UrbanYou has enjoyed expediential growth and is set to cement market leadership with imminent national expansion. Last year we launched our B2B offering, and within six-months we’ve secured agreements to be the exclusive home service provider with high-profile Property Management Agencies, Boutique Hotels, and NDIS Management Agencies.
- B2B Sales Strategies – design and implement a strategic sales plan to grow our B2B offering and Partner network.
- Outbound Lead Generation – identify quality leads with Real-estate Agents, Property Managers, and NDIS Agencies. Proactively “hunt” connections to successfully win the business.
- Relationship Management – exceed account management expectations to seamlessly on-board Partners and nurture these relationships to further harness sales growth opportunities.
- Dispute Resolution – work with management to execute a quick resolution should a Partner dispute arise.
- Market Growth – collaborate with the Product & Development team, to provide insights so that we can continue building cool, innovative tools to ease the day-to-day operational burden our Partners may experience in their businesses.
What will help you succeed?
- A reputation for being an ethical B2B sales hunter and an intense drive to succeed.
- Strong sales skills and a track record of acquisition success. Proven experience within the Property sector, is preferred.
- Must be comfortable performing outbound sales calls daily and presenting to prospects.
- A sense of urgency, resilience, and high attention to detail.
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
This role is full-time, based in our new Sydney CBD office. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com and outline why you should you be considered for this role.